Coffee withdrawals

pflaming

I have cut my six cups of coffee per day to one. I foolishly didn't realize their would be withdrawals. The worst one is that I ca sleep 24/7. Good news is that I should be detoxes in two to three days. 

Anyone else experienced the the same Thing? 

I've not tried to cut back myself. I guess I usually drink 6 or so cups a day. The measurement gets me, if I get a cup its 16oz or maybe 20.  A man I use to work with drank lots at work, then on the weekend not so much. Was having bad headaches when he was off then realized the reduction in caffeine was the cause.  I've quit sodas all together for about 2yrs. I don't know if they are saying coffee is good or bad for you these days. I really don't care, love it will not give it up. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pflaming said:

I have cut my six cups of coffee per day to one. I foolishly didn't realize their would be withdrawals. The worst one is that I ca sleep 24/7. Good news is that I should be detoxes in two to three days. 

Anyone else experienced the the same Thing? 

who would want too?   Sleep is not a problem with coffee withdraw as I can sleep after consuming 3 pots as easily as having none.   Coffee's main effect on me is first the diuretic that it is and second, usually by the second day I may have a mild headache.   I try not to ever be without my coffee...

• Like 1

I'm the same, up til now, I drank coffee round the clock, with no problems. I just thought that maybe that was too much. I just read that if coffee isn't a problem, enjoy it, but do drink water as well. 

I usually have three big mugs of coffee with breakfast, reading the paper, and doing the crossword and sudoku. That's usually it but will occasionally have another cup after supper if we've had company. I enjoy beer and red wine as well but would give those up before I gave up my morning coffee. Coffee is good for you if you look up information about it.

P