Rear brake question

Hickory

Another rear brake question right. I have converted my front drum to disk, and took apart the rears to find that they were empty. That's right no shoes or hardware. So my question is that I have the new shoes that I removed from the fronts, are they the same, I know that they mount with both pivots together and what-not but are the shoes physicaly the same.that you for any input.

Don’t know about the shoes, but you can’t have brake fluid going to rear wheels. Another problem.

They probably are close enough to work. The drums are matched sizes, probably 11" in your case. They are only different to accommodate the hub. Other companies used the exact same drums and hardware, front and rear.. That said, rears do not always use the dual wheel cylinder setup like the front. It depends on the year/ model. I'll check my Motors manual to see what you need