She came home today

John32369

After months of hiding her from my girlfriend, I finally confessed to her about getting another car. Mainly because I brought it home and couldn’t hide it from her. She’s not 100% original but she’s mine now. 

93D563FA-381F-4E93-AB7C-95D71CCF08F5.jpeg

57311991-E65D-4928-AC0D-07BE8590179A.jpeg

309BC2E8-D4E9-4D48-A77C-2F939E9F35F0.jpeg

EBC23021-81CF-4969-95E9-002948E44AE3.jpeg

FB5B273A-8BB6-4317-9851-56852B4A6E73.jpeg

• Like 5

Sure looks nice. 

I tell my wife I've been playing with cars longer than I've been playing with girls................lol............unfortunately for her its true............lol............oops......WACK!!.....yes dear, no dear, 3 bags fulled dear!!........lol..........nice car BTW.....lol.......WACK!!.......yes dear!....another bag?.........lol.......andyd

• Haha 1

A very nice car...Coin toss for garage space? LOL

You know, Andy, I tell people that I’ve been happily married for 3 years—the other 45 have just been hell!!! Seriously, tho’, my wife’s truly a saint. No doubt about it, she definitely got the short end of this deal—she got me. And, me??? Well, there’s NO doubt that I got the best end of this deal, because I got her. And, after 48 years, I’m not about to trade her in for someone else. I know what I’ve got right now (the best), and I’m not about to let someone else reap the benefits of all of my hard work these past 48 years!!!

Warmest personal regards to you “down south—VERY down south . . . . . .

• Like 1

Right now there is no motor in it because the previous owner had a cracked a head on the 350 that was in it and parked it where it sat for 10+ years.  I'm debating on going back with a 350 simply because that's what it's set up for.  I am purchasing an old 77 Dodge ambulance for 300$ just so I can snatch the 360 and transmission out of it with hopes of having it rebuilt and dropping it in here maybe or I have another business coupe that I haven't started on that I may put the 360 in. 

• Like 1