1946-1948 Plymouth door panel help

modracr41

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get door panels for a 1946-1948 Plymouth club coupe? Or arm rests? I see custom ones but don't know how they would work? Any suggestions or advice? Thanks for the help.

majority of folks will make their own trim panels, either from the stained tattered remains of an original for a template or by drawing it out...it is not a hard task by any means....if you have a left, you reverse it and have the right pattern vice versa...arm rests, good luck...hopefully once again you have the original remains, from there fabrication of a set is again just a matter of following a few steps...

Hello, door panels are on eBay. I have a pair coming for my 2dr Sedan. 96$. I’ve also seen arm rests on eBay recently. I do have a pair that have no covering and the rubber pads are bad but the frames are good. 50$ plus shipping if you’d like. 

Hello modracer. The company on eBay is collectorsautosupplyinc. All of there panels are made but R.E.M. remautoinc.com. Just got my kick panels delivered in red. Rear panels came last week and door panels have shipped. Check it out. 

• Like 1