Twenty years. . .

TodFitch

November is anniversary. Three different forum software suppliers over the years and we are almost at 10,000 registered members. 

• Thanks 5

Don't remember when I signed on (maybe 2001) but the page was still in its first edition.  I remember we were posting (pics) in the title line when pictures were included because it warned the folks on dialup connections that it might take a while for a message to open up...

Things have changed, members have come and gone, but in my experience it is still one of the best and most informative source for Mopar (and sometimes other interesting) stuff on the web.

Thanks to GTK and the mods for their efforts on our behalf.

• Like 1

I don't recall when I first joined this forum but it was before I bought my P-15 somewhere around 2000. Somewhere in my stash of things I have the discs that GTK sent me with all the postings of the first software are version. It has been. lot of fun over the years and I have met several good friends. Thanks GTK! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Don Coatney said:

I don't recall when I first joined this forum but it was before I bought my P-15 somewhere around 2000. Somewhere in my stash of things I have the discs that GTK sent me with all the postings of the first software are version. It has been. lot of fun over the years and I have met several good friends. Thanks GTK! 

Yes I too joined after I had my truck but before I bought my p15. My original user name was dodgepu1946. I got my truck in 2001 guessing I joined up here in 02 or 03

My hearty appreciation to the Webmaster for setting this Forum up, and more so for maintaining and sticking with it.  I don't recall exactly when I first stumbled onto the site, it was while we were living in Carlsbad, NM, so it was before 2003, and you'uns have let me tag along through four States.  Lots of good people, information, and stories here.    

1 hour ago, Todd B said:

I think it’s time for a pledge drive.  Post your mailing address and I will start it off with a $50 donation.  Thanks for the site.  

If you click on the "Store" tab in the header of this page it will bring you to a link for making donations to the forum.

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, Young Ed said:

Yes I too joined after I had my truck but before I bought my p15. My original user name was dodgepu1946. I got my truck in 2001 guessing I joined up here in 02 or 03

I think I was right behind ya....  I think I have recollection of communicating with GTK about the truck side being added to the forum but I was just a "stalker" until I could finally start to afford this hobby... (then I forgot my account info and signed up again so, there might only be 9,999 members sorry :D)

hummmm come to think of it in a way GTK might be responsible for my addiction!

just kidding but thanks for the friends GTK