47 ply convert $82,000 on EBAY

dale

You’re right, Greg, that “wiring nightmare under the dash” looks like a bit of a dog’s breakfast, but the rest of the car looks pretty.  Not sure about $82,000, though.

Lowest feed back I've seen in a long time... tells it all.

That looks like a mess of wiring going to the radio. I think they are absolutely nuts at 82 grand.  What any buyer should check is that there is a paper trail with the car. Such as a builder supplied wiring diagram showing what is hooked up and where so it could be repaired if needed. I have done that with my builds so even I can refer back and repair a problem. My dash wiring is all wired to plugs so the whole dash can be removed and laid on the bench. This give access to all the computer wiring. My car will run with the dash out of it. For that kind of money the could have cleaned the alternator and ac compressor up a bit. And that convoluted radiator hose is just plain ugly. No good pictures of the underside either.

Don

Edited by Don Colliau
new thought

The carpet under the driver's feet didn't look to spiffy.     I wonder what type steering and other suspension items they

used.  Some things look real good......others are iffy......in my opinion.

I've seen better resto-mods for a lot less moola. Not saying I wouldn't mind driving it around but not at that price.