Thread save question

pflaming

Once I call my build "completed" , I'm aware builds are seldom "completed" yet when I decide to end a thread, is there a way to transfer or  save it in such a manner so that a copy of its entirety can be edited and then printed out? 

I don't know of a way to grab it all at once.  But, you can open a page at a time,  Edit/select all/copy.  then open MS Word and paste it in.

That would have to be done for your 30+ pages one by one.  Won't be bad if you start now and add as you go. 

Once pasted, all the Work format and edit tools can be used.  I tried it with one page and all the formating was intact.  Some pastes lose formating, spacing, etc, but this site seems to work ok with Word.

BTW, I'm using firefox and an old word, '2000', along with Win10.

5 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

open the thread, once opened go to the top and right click the thread title, select all, copy and paste in word, save your word file

That is what I described above, but it only copies the current page, at least in my testing.  But, as mentioned, you can do that for each page and grab all the thread that way.