Springtime In The Midwest!

Trucker Tim

Good Morning Crew!

Just a quick good morning & happy spring. Finally dug the "48" out from under all her blankets and wow is she dusty.

Gotta' give her a bath and shine. We did take her our and stretched her legs. Runs like a top.

490936087_TheHarlemHussy.jpg.41e56aa0bd2071fdcf07c686c9d43dee.jpg

• Like 2

Dug mine out of her shed this morning as well, and drove her to work. She got 15 minutes of highway time, just enough to blow off the winters dust accumulation. Supposed to be 100% washout weekend here in central Massachusetts, so it wasn’t a hard decision to make, and it’ll make the drive home a little more enjoyable today.

747629C5-1141-4E43-BE10-EF67B1045077.jpeg

Edited by Mark D
  • Like 3

Serviced the ol' D24 last weekend for what has become it's traditional first day out up here - Mother's Day.  Load the missus up and head down to the Elks Lodge for their Mother's Day brunch.  (Trees are only just now budding up...) 

I've been having a great time here in MN. Already broken down twice in my 46 WC. The 48 coupe is still stuck in WI. Haven't had time to go retrieve it after all the snow melted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

Glad to hear everyone is getting their vehicles out! We had the M37 out for it's first display last Saturday.

I'll post that on the truck page. :D

Great time huh? My truck as mentioned above was 2 times broken down. Make it three now. I think the new fuel pump has it fixed now though. I must say I feel very fortunate that 2 of the 3 times it died I was in the driveway! Friday I got my coupe home from storage in WI and had to drive 120 miles with the headlights on and the heater fan on high just to keep the charging at a reasonable level. Something appears to have gone wrong with my regulator.  Always something right?????

Great Time Yes!!!

Great Time Maybe???

Great Time Better Than Going To Work, Pulling Wrenches On The Toys!!! Definitely! :D

Lori Say's "Hey"!

• Like 1

Making gasoline out of gnats? Genius!!!

DJ