My '47', not Pokey

The dash panel appears to have the full waterfall or is that just a reflection off of some thing in the cab. If it is indeed the waterfall, the cab or the dash cannot be a 1947. The full waterfall design was stopped some time in late 1941 or early 1942 never to return on the postwar trucks.

Regarding the center-dash, Thanks for pointing that out! Another cool quirk on a truck that lived and performed for 65+ years before I ever met it. I'm assuming the lower area on the dash was flattened out so the mfr. could flushmount the newfangled a.m. radio and speaker in '48' within reach of the pilot. I'd like to hear from the previous owners and know the whole history of it. I have noticed a traces of orange in some of the cab welds so perhaps a it was a govt. highway or forestry truck in the northwest U.S. The obvious mod was the high sided bed from a year 48+. So far I strongly favor every upgrade made by the previous owners. Thanks to them, and I'll do my best not to screw it up for the next owner's'.

IMG_5656.jpg