FINALLY!!

924241C9-E680-4295-A3AB-BD814A072BCA_zpsits been so long since I posted that most of you probably don't remember me, but I am hoping to be a regular again. My son, who is a bodyman, has about finished the bodywork on my chopped 1953 B3B cab and it gets primered next Saturday. I am  beyond excited. I have been waiting for this moment for years! I want to post pics, but photobucket doesn't seem to be a great choice anymore and my pics on my camera are apparently too big. What do y'all use for uploading photos?

• Like 1

If you are posting from your phone, get a photo resizer app then downsize your images to around 1024x768 pixels, give or take. If you are on a desktop, upload photos to 

http://pixlr.com/editor/

There you can resize and download for free. In both cases your photos will pass muster with the forum Gods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FlashBuddy said:

If you are posting from your phone, get a photo resizer app then downsize your images to around 1024x768 pixels, give or take. If you are on a desktop, upload photos to 

http://pixlr.com/editor/

There you can resize and download for free. In both cases your photos will pass muster with the forum Gods.

OK I went there but I am having trouble figuring out to resize and download. I am working off a laptop and wonder if that makes a difference. I refuse to pay Photobucket what they want so this would be a nice alternative. Thanks in advance for any help.

todays mega pixel cameras have such a large default setting.  I have a camera I use for my photos, set the resolution for a size that is compatible for bulletin boards without the worry of posting size....IF for some reason I am sent a photo of this large scale and wish to use them later I use MS Paint, most all OS has this loaded...quick and easy, can crop only what you want etc etc.  

3 hours ago, RobertKB said:

OK I went there but I am having trouble figuring out to resize and download. I am working off a laptop and wonder if that makes a difference. I refuse to pay Photobucket what they want so this would be a nice alternative. Thanks in advance for any help.

Open it up in paint on windows and you can resize by 50% and you should be good.  Do not forget to resave the file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, buds truck said:

uffb764.jpg

That sure looks like a 49-50 Plymouth car dash!  :)

DJ

Bud, I to am returning to a delayed project. I need to get my Suburban off my mind, so each day will do something progressive until it is a driver. Will be 80 in September so I must start cleaning up on pending projects. I will be watching your progress. 

My Suburban on blocks, hope to roll the frame out tomorrow.

IMG_2874.JPG

• Like 1

This isn’t why I am so hesitant to strip my B3 down to do a frame off, I know I will get in a situation where I will let it sit so I am doing small ptojects at a time so I can keep it on the road

• Like 2