PTO controls

anyone with PTO controls have photos of levers and the "stop" location?

originally my "HH" was missing the floor mounted parking brake lever (odd for a 52 to have the floor brake lever) one control was in the cut out of the center pan as kind of seen here  

controls.JPG.47ac17e924303ae39c0506d0adbe7ad2.JPG

the other one was crudely cut in the floor board with a "hasp hinge" as a stop

5ae0ba3d12dc6_pto(1).JPG.682343edf27aa2cb211a578083f6154b.JPG5ae0ba3e6a5b1_pto(2).JPG.d762f8a98df9f8f208d44163bfcabf5c.JPG

I fixed the missing parking brake issue and need to relocate the other PTO lever.....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This is what I have as far as photos go right now. I was mostly just taking pictures of the foot well - before and after painting with POR15.

I can take close ups when I get home if you need something different. 

The one of the left engages and disengages the PTO. The one on the right raises and lowers the dump.

Capture18.JPG

Capture19.JPG

Edited by Goddom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, does the levers just hit the sheet metal floor or is there some sort of a "stop" 

has your speedometer been replaced by a speaker? 

I will check. The PTO on/off lever doesn't touch the floor it seems to have its own stops. The other lever seems to have more travel than it needs. I think it may hit the floor. I will check. 

The Speed-o is just above the steering wheel. 

Here are pics. There are no stops for either. It looks like for the engage/disengage there is a natural stop so no stop mounted on the floor boards and it didn't hit the floor. For actuating the dump, there are no stops and in one direction it will hit the floor but not in the other direction.

I also included a picture of my dash so you can see where my speed-O is :-)

Capture12.JPG

Capture13.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use