Audible anti theft warning device

pflaming

It seems to me there are warning systems that detect moment that is too close to the vehicle and sounds a warning or even says, "too close, move away"  or something like that. Any suggestions?

use your cat for a wheel chock...!

best thing to do is park the vehicle at home within a fenced off area with barb wire every few inches up the fence and razor wire along the top.....

just remember this..if you get it to where folks cannot get near it without you irking them to a degree they get offended...they do not have to be close to throw and brick...

• Like 1

what I was saying is that some folks get bent that you have something they don't and it seems to anger them and if they feel you pushing it in their face, (security measures scream this out loud) even if you are not, they retaliate with things like a bottle through a windshield, a key mark along the side, that one may not apply as you have no paint, and ice pick through a tire sidewall just to name a few.  No accounting for the actions of some people...often no protection from these crazies either.

am going to get me a pet gorilla and keep him in the back seat.................that way when someone breaks, imagine the surprise when that big hairy paw grabs him..............you will also be sure to be able to prosecute as he will still be in that car....................just thought I would throw a funny in

• 3 weeks later...