Steering Sector Shaft Seal

TFC

Todays project the steering box:  Opened it up, got it apart, seems to be in very good condition(worm, sector, bearings etc).  A good cleaning/reassemble/adjust should do it.  I would like to replace the sector shaft seal though, does anyone know a "modern" part# that works and is easily obtained.   Got to add really like working on my Dodge excepting the "parts chase".   Thanks.

Good idea to add this it is a Dodge B3B

Edited by TFC
add info about truck

I used a metric seal on the sector set of my WC-12. The original OEM cheap metal retainer and cork gasket didn’t hold back s... . My buddy at the auto parts store measured up the old retainer and seal and ordered me a National metric seal. I took my gear apart, cleaned it, made a new housing bracket gasket, used Permatex when joining the 2 parts of the steering gear and installed the metric seal. Not one drop has leaked out of either the body or the sector shaft.  After 30 + years of wiping the frame and springs, they are finally dry of 90WT oil. It has been 2 years now that I did this. 

Thanks guys!  And JBNeal really liked "but wait, there's more" link.  I love to get lost in the volume of great insight and wisdom available here just waiting to be read/absorbed.  The only thing I like more than reading about what/how to do work on my truck is actually doing the working!  Thank again.