Dat Bodge

Wiggo

Getting closer to running. The car is completely rewired: lights, turn signals, engine, fan, alternator, ammeter, heater all done. Just got to hook up some idiot lights (more later on that, a radio and a remote trunk release. 

Next up: fabricate a frame to take the new (old) seats from a 1966 Daimler V8, and see if my cunning plan for a Fulton-stylee sun visor (involving two Mk6 Honda Civics) comes together...

IMG_20180415_185958.jpg

30 minutes ago, Wiggo said:

Getting closer to running. The car is completely rewired: lights, turn signals, engine, fan, alternator, ammeter, heater all done. Just got to hook up some idiot lights (more later on that, a radio and a remote trunk release. 

Next up: fabricate a frame to take the new (old) seats from a 1966 Daimler V8, and see if my cunning plan for a Fulton-stylee sun visor (involving two Mk6 Honda Civics) comes together...

IMG_20180415_185958.jpg

I am a traditionalist when it comes to style,but I gotta admit  that thing is SLICK!

15x7J rears with 215/75 tyres, 15x5.5 fronts with 165/55's. Front coils dropped about 2", front bumper removed, running boards slimmed down, all fender seams faired. Some idiot put a sunroof in, but I can live with that...

Edit. Ooops, the fronts are 15x4.5...

Edited by Wiggo

58 minutes ago, greg g said:

Is you profile location not accurate?  My map program shows Wokingham to Biggleswade is 75 miles, not quit two hours. The P15 Picnic is a UK event organized by member forum Robin and others.  

Ah, sorry, Greg, I was assuming it was local to you! Best I get some more details, in that case!