Hydrive Clutch Fork Pivot Spring?

RatMan

Hey everyone. Looking for some help here. So I have recently pulled the engine and trans to freshen everything up. Upon goin to put everything back together i think I have misplaced a spring for the clutch fork. If I remember correctly there was a brake drum shoe type of spring that held the clutch fork to the pivot (circled in the pic below). Am I remembering this correctly? I also don’t see this spring in the diagram in the book. If anyone can share a photo of what im looking for and where I can possibly get one that would be great. Plan B is to go the auto parts store and search through drum brake kits to see what will work. Thanks for the help!

D7846656-F935-46D0-9D5B-7D187DD18112.jpeg

605E91AD-40DD-4E7B-9FA2-95BDEF26B200.jpeg

Don,

Unfortunately, this is not the spring I’m looking for. That’s is the spring for the fork to the throw out bearing. I’m looking for the spring that holds the fork to the transmission. It attaches to the fork pivot. 

Hy-Drives have a completely different fork and pivot design than the typical P15/ P23 cars.

Get the OE part# and try googling it.

AMS Obsolete or Deception Pass Motor parts might have it. You need the OE Mopar # though.

The parts catalog showed up today. Now I just need to locate the parts. In case anybody needs this for the future here are the part numbers. 

Pivot Spring 863 905
Pivot Washer 1325 103

559ADDF9-0B66-4D5F-AC2F-C73C99308DFC.jpeg