48 Dodge lug stud replacement to all righty-tighty?

ebruns1

OK, in my earlier query you fellas were very instructive as to how to press out and replace my damaged lug stud.  It got me to thinking...I'm going to wind up having 3 standard righty wheels (fronts in process of converting to discs) and one rear left with opposite threads.  So in order to eliminate any future confusion I should probably just convert all the studs to standard righty...right?  :lol: 

Can I just go to an auto parts store and buy press-in studs that will fit my old drum?  Anybody know what size they used on the 48 Dodge drums? 

Thanks again for the input!

once you press the stud out Dorman website has a spec sheet where you can buy by dimension.  You need to pay close attention to the diameter of the knurl and depth thereof....once you find this, you just match thread and length from the chart.  Also once you have the Dorman number you can call your local big box store for cost and availability or hit e-bay etc.  I have been successful doing this especially with some of the English cars...