Summer fall Plymouth trips

greg g

Snow is finally melting and thoughts are turning on where to go in the P15 this year.  As health concerns caused last summer to be a wash, hopping for better conditions this yearyear.  And as to make up for last year, two opportunities present this season.  And with the addition of an OverDrive unit hopefully trips will be less mechanically stressful for the old coupe.

First major jaunt will be to hang out with the folks from The Plymouth Owners Club.  Being it is an 8 year the meet in in Michigan just north of DetDetroit. It is scheduled for July 24-28.  Its the Grand National so it should be well attended.

The next meet of interest is The Walter P Chrysler Club national meet in September in Chattenooga, Tenn sept 4-8.

Another possibility is the NationalChrysler Products Club in Hershey, Pa July 21-24

We will also be traveling across the pond with Mark and Tracey Duggan to take part in this years P15 Picnic.

Looking forward to making acquaintance with our British cousins and their fine MOPARS.

As always, the More the Merrier, so any Northeastern members who care to caravan to any or all we would be more than happy to meet up on the way for a group trip.  Its about 6 or 7 hour trip through Canada to the Detroit area.  Passports and other ID required for the trans Canada route.

If you have any interest in attending any of the Home events please respond here.

Summer fall?  That reminds me. 

Summerfallwinterspring was the name of the Indian (native American) Princess on the Howdy Doody Show. 

At one point, Princess Summerfallwinterspring left the show to become a queen mother. 

I always wondered if Chief Thunderthud had something to do with it. 

Clarabel the Clown may have known something, but he never spoke. 

Actually, Clarabel once said "OK", so Buffalo Bob had to pay him speaking actor's wages for the day.  It may have been his last day.   

Edited by DonaldSmith
tpo - letter left out; too may o's

1 hour ago, DonaldSmith said:

Summer fall?  That reminds me. 

Summerfallwinterspring was the name of the Indian (native American) Princess on the Howdy Doody Show. 

At one point, Princess Summerfallwinterspring left the show to become a queen mother. 

I always wondered if Chief Thunderthud had something to do with it. 

Clarabel the Clown may have known something, but he never spoke. 

Actually, Clarabel once said "OK", so Buffalo Bob had to pay him speaking actor's wages for the day.  It may have been his last day.   

Donald,

It sounds like you were a member of the "Peanut Gallery", also!

Walt

On 4/3/2018 at 9:45 AM, greg g said:

Snow is finally melting and thoughts are turning on where to go in the P15 this year.  As health concerns caused last summer to be a wash, hopping for better conditions this yearyear.  And as to make up for last year, two opportunities present this season.  And with the addition of an OverDrive unit hopefully trips will be less mechanically stressful for the old coupe.

First major jaunt will be to hang out with the folks from The Plymouth Owners Club.  Being it is an 8 year the meet in in Michigan just north of DetDetroit. It is scheduled for July 24-28.  Its the Grand National so it should be well attended.

The next meet of interest is The Walter P Chrysler Club national meet in September in Chattenooga, Tenn sept 4-8.

Another possibility is the NationalChrysler Products Club in Hershey, Pa July 21-24

We will also be traveling across the pond with Mark and Tracey Duggan to take part in this years P15 Picnic.

Looking forward to making acquaintance with our British cousins and their fine MOPARS.

As always, the More the Merrier, so any Northeastern members who care to caravan to any or all we would be more than happy to meet up on the way for a group trip.  Its about 6 or 7 hour trip through Canada to the Detroit area.  Passports and other ID required for the trans Canada route.

If you have any interest in attending any of the Home events please respond here.

If you see my friend Larry at the Plymouth Owners get together, tell him hi for me. 

Sounds like some fun...  Building my business is taking away my fun for now.  But perhaps in the near future, I will have no worries in funding my projects.  Please post some pictures from your trip.  As someday, I hope to do the same.

The Walter P Chrysler Club national meet in Chattenooga, Tenn  Sept 4-8 could be possible as I was thinking of hitting the Whisky Trail at about that time....maybe add a couple of days to the trip.