Watching ebay pays off

casper50

Watching ebay has paid off one more time for me.  In the photo below all that I really wanted was the turn signal indicator lights/high beam indicator and the electric wiper switch.  My coupe's indicator light assembly was missing and I wanted an extra wiper switch just in case.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, casper50 said:

Watching ebay has paid off one more time for me.  In the photo below all that I really wanted was the turn signal indicator lights/high beam indicator and the electric wiper switch.  My coupe's indicator light assembly was missing and I wanted an extra wiper switch just in case.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

And here's the other part of it?

IMG_7547.JPG

• Like 1

In this vein, how many of you are aware of eBay's "Saved Searches"? I am looking for a couple of things and have "Saved Searches" for them. If someone lists something I am looking for, I get an email the next morning. Last week, I was able to score a Hurst 3-speed "Master Shifter" (the "good one") for $25. You have to do some creative thinking to come up with the proper arguments to snare what you're looking for, but it's served me very well.

• Thanks 1

Tubman the saved searches are what I use.  I have about 10 of them saved.  Also you can delete a lot of garbage in your search if you use the advanced search and add words that you do not want to show up.

I scored a damaged but usable radiator cap/hood ornament last week for my 1937 Dodge 1.5 Ton truck.  Hard to find!  I will repair it and shine it up someday.