build thread for our 46 Plymouth special deluxe

Well,it seems you have found a solution to that awkward "too much time on my hands" problem.

CONGRATS!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, knuckleharley said:

Well,it seems you have found a solution to that awkward "too much time on my hands" problem.

CONGRATS!

Yeah we have but we seem to have a hard time finding a travel trailer but finding these old cars seems to be very easy for us.... 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Young Ed said:

hope you've got that door somewhere! Looks like a very solid project. I don't see any rust in the floor or rockers

Yeah the door we  have. As for rust there is only surface rust and for it sitting in the middle of nowhere out in the country full of alkali the car is really solid. 

Edited by 56 c3 & 47 wfa 32 dodge pu
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 4:43 AM, DonaldSmith said:

It looks like you de-mouse-crapped the interior.   A clean start.

Yes it needed it and our progress is moving at a slow pace but we are at least making progress. We are waiting on some parts hopefully we get them soon.

• 2 weeks later...