door seals

just got all new door seals and gaskets for my pt105, what have you guys done to install the window track mine has a tab on the rear channel that holds the end in place and it fits tight all the way up to the first curve on the rearward side the front corner had 2 screws in it and the track fits looser i put the screws in but the top sags. do you use weatherstrip adhesive dbl sided tape or more small screws? also on the cowl seal same question adhesive or tape? the kit i got from dcm and it all seems very well made i also got a windshield and frame and it is awesome no more rusted warped and bent leaky windshield.

The U shaped stuff inside the door is held in with clips and a tab at the bottom of the door. The clips are also U shaped and then have a tab on top. At the same time as you slide it towards the bottom the clips will then go into a hole in the door.