Sheriff just left, another mandatory evac tonight...

P15-D24

We are sheltering in place again, only good news is the storm won't hit till daylight tomorrow morning. Will be watching the radar images on NOAA closely in the morning. 

Hope all's well there,  I will not complain bout the weather here anymore. 

PS: Usually  when I hear the Sheriff just left it means it's a rockin' party is going on.

• Like 1

We are good, storm broke up a bit as it passed over so we never got to a critical point. Two more storms this week but looks like they won't reach an evacuation level intensity. 

• Like 2

I just wish the storms would come in colder. It was in the 40s at the 8,000 foot level today. Not much precipitation, less than 0.2", but it was rain and we only had an inch or two of snow so that is undoubtedly washed away. Been a lousy winter for skiing in the Southern California mountains.

1 hour ago, Brent B3B said:

I don't know how you folks do it.....

be safe

New term in the local vocabulary, "evacuation fatigue". :D  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

Although not the same at all, my son lives near Boston and they are getting killed by snow. Three big storms this week alone. Supposed to be about 2 feet when this latest one is done.  Weather is just nuts. Glad to hear you are all OK.

7 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

New term in the local vocabulary, "evacuation fatigue". :D  

LOL - "Nor'easter fatigue", too.  Same here as Boston, three within two weeks (except we don't panic over 'em), plus two back in January that the rest of New England didn't get.  People have short memories after a couple of relatively mild winters - this is historically normal stuff.  "This is Maine, it snows here."