1950 plymouth sweeper clips

Raul

Hello. I have a 1950 plymouth deluxe business coupe P19. I need the window sweeper clips. Do you know where could I find it?

Thanks

Raul

Attached pics of a broken one 

15207805988501172493222.jpg

these are installed during the manufacturing process, not afterwards.....you need to find alternate clips.  I use clips for a multiple application that work very well with a slight modification to the garnish.  Many do not wish to added step in this modification but it is either than or as many folks like to do, glue them on..where if in the event you need to remove the glass...disturbing the glue may result in repaint of the affected area.   

I know its not a stock solution but I used pop rivets and threw some black paint on their heads, still look o/k tho' the fuzz is starting to wear down after 35yrs.........andyd