Door Question

JPP

When I salvaged my truck from its previous owner, who had it buried in a side hill, it came with two different doors.  So the question I have is which is right.  As you can see the drivers side door has no vent and the passanger side does.  Not sure which is original, too many coats of paint to tell.  I heard on a another truck line (Chevy) that vent windows didn't come out till 1952, well this is a '50 B2B.  So I was wondering is this the same for Dodge.  As you can see this is a driver, I use it as my farm truck, so no parades or shows, just original 218 and all stock as much as I can afford, or else I use what I can get away with, used tires from a Jeep in the rear, Napa mirrors, this list goes on.  Again just wondering.

Presentation1.pdf

There is a tab that is welded to the door sill that the vent pillar bolts to. If it is there a non vent window would hit it. So I think there were two doors. As for the custom features, yes I have both driver and passenger side sun visor, heater, seat ride comfort damper, and radio. A real rich mans truck, ha ha.