Newbie 1955 c3b

SCD

Hi
I just found this site a lot of great info. I got my truck out of a farmers field in 1978 with no windows just rusting away. I got it running and used it a little until I started to restore it to original condition in 1989.
One of the only things I need is the dome light, been searching for ever. It took me 2 years to complete the restoration.

IMG_1458AB.JPG

IMG_1453a.JPG

IMG_1451A.JPG

IMG_1456a.JPG

IMG_1448a.JPG

• Like 2

Fantastic truck and one of my top three favorite colors. PM Jj1981 and see if he has a line on the dome light. He has a friend with some defunct trucks. Other than that, post it under wanted equipment on this forum and keep asking. One will turn up eventually. Lastly, welcome.

Thanks but it is round with a toggle switch in the rim.

Steve

Wow, those pictures helped to motivate me on my 1955 c3c project. I did not know how big of job a restoration is until I started on my project this winter -I still  have a long way to go

do you know  1954 dome light would be the same? 

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking truck! My buddy sent me picks of that truck when you were at Macungie, and I was down south working on mine. I am looking for the floor shift for a three speed still have it?

Bob

Yes I do. I have  two 3 speed trans . I will send pictures in the next few days. One with strait shifter and one with curved shifter.

Steve

On 3/25/2018 at 10:51 AM, SCD said:

Yes I do. I have  two 3 speed trans . I will send pictures in the next few days. One with strait shifter and one with curved shifter.

Steve

What model was the first one out of? Any idea, and what might be you price? Message me on that.