My first classic

Hickory

I have taken the measurements for the cylinders myself. The scoring is .012 deep with the boring at .040 it should be covered, I like to provide the machine shop with the Pistons to fit them to the given tolerance of .015 at the skirt. For the rods and mains I have measurements of 2.124 and 2.499 right at stock. With a Polish of the crank maybe .001 under bearings. I have them sitting out but not shipped yet till I get the crank back.

.015" is way too much skirt clearance!

Your engine has a full flow filtering system.

Hi..l too had some problems with posting pictures ...my solution was to email pictures to myself, then forward them...click on "small" when the menu comes up ... then "save " to your photos...then when you post them retrieve the downsized  version and post...

There is probably an easier way bit

this worked for me....

• 4 weeks later...

Tommorow I will recheck the work from the machine shop to be thorough, and order my bearings. They said the crank was in good shape and after a Polish it's only .00025 under and to use standard bearings