Take care buying parts long distance.

casper50

I've had a few ads on different forums for a rear bumper and center chrome hood strip.  I was contacted by a guy in New York state a couple of weeks ago.  Said he had them and would sell them for $300.  Had been rechromed 5 years ago and stored inside since.  I asked for photos.  He kept sending me really bad ones over a 10 day period.  Made me think that he was cropping a web photo and enlarging it. He told me that he was 71 years old and wasn't tech savvy.   I asked for a photo with a can or bottle on the bumper.  Last I heard from him.  Alway at least ask for a photo with something that you come up with in it.  That way it's not just pulled off of the web

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've always had good luck on this forum. Bought many parts here always felt like I got a fair shake. I know there are always some shady people everywhere you go tho.

I do appreciate the heads up tho.