53 dodge b4 engine

bergy

Well hello to all

Another episode in my quest for glory. Putting the 276 desota hemi in my b4. Getting all kinds of ideas about the trans. 1. Use the 37 lasalle 3 speed

2.  Use my original - new process 4 speed

3. Use a late model t5  5 speed. 

Talked to American powertrain- tech advice said he used the desota hemi and hid dodge trans- no issues. Talked to hemi head and they said they have adaptors to t5 trans or 904 auto.  The like the trans brake and my clutch set up right on the bell housing. But I like the 5 speed synchronize trans. Any one with comments - I’d appreciate all the help

if you get a bit confused as to what you have posted, you can click on your profile and view your own contents......may help you a bit....keeping the marbles in one sack does help you and others stay focused and able to pop back and refresh what they may have already said trying to assist.