headliner door panel templates

Royhldn

Let me check my shop tomorrow.  I think I have the templates that I used when I replaced my door panels.  

• Like 1

I would expect PDF file to be printed at somewhere like Costco, or Walmart Photo Center on a 36" printer. That will get you your paper template. From there transfer to something of substance such as FRP from Home Depot or Lowes <View Product at Home Depot> for substrate, then covered with your fabric/vinyl/leather of choice. But then, what do I know? I've never done a headliner, or any other interior panel, though I'm looking forward to giving it a go. If my $100.00 investment in supplies and my amazing skills can't do it, I can always fall back on DCM Classics Complete Kit => - It's only $520.00 :rolleyes:
full.jpg

Edited by FlashBuddy
  • Like 1

Okay,

I'd love to tackle my own as well.  Just never done it, and if we can do it to save a few hundred bucks even better.  If you need someone to print them out let me know, I have a plotter at work and could print them off and send them to you if needed.

You can contact Reg Evans (see above). I understand his templates are full sized already cut to actual size paper and include kick panels, door panels, back of cab (2 piece) and headliner (2 piece) - for a very reasonable low low cost.

I have a 1950 B2B with intact kick panels, back panels and door panels, though they are in terrible condition. I could take them out and trace out some patterns, but think it would be pretty involved to convert to a printable file (pdf). Don't think I'll be doing that any time soon :)

• 1 month later...