Hi from England

Flatheadgasser

Hi my name is Damon I now own a 1941 dodge luxury liner sedan, this is my first 40s car and one with fluid drive which confuses me but I am sure I will get the hang of it any way thanks for letting me join I am sure I will ask some stupid questions at some point, as you all probably know more than I do, thanks Damon.

8 hours ago, Wiggo said:

Welcome! I have a 41 Dodge Kingsway (a Plymouth P11 with Dodge badges) and am in the UK, and we have another member with a 1939 D11 in the UK, too: http://p15-d24.com/profile/9846-madmutt/

Hi I am also a member of the VHRA and the 39 you are talking about belongs to my mate Steve and I am not to far from you as I live in Wiltshire and my parents live in reading 

Welcome!  I live in Oklahoma, but I'm in Aylesbury a couple of times a year......every other year my British friends come tour Oklahoma with me.  Please send pics!

You will love the fluid drive....just don't forget the emergency brake.  Ever.

36 minutes ago, mmcdowel said:

Welcome!  I live in Oklahoma, but I'm in Aylesbury a couple of times a year......every other year my British friends come tour Oklahoma with me.  Please send pics!

You will love the fluid drive....just don't forget the emergency brake.  Ever.

There you go just a few got loads more just need to upload them onto my pad

20180211_093728.jpg

20180211_093743.jpg

20180211_095316.jpg

• Like 1

On 14/02/2018 at 7:29 PM, Flatheadgasser said:

Hi I am also a member of the VHRA and the 39 you are talking about belongs to my mate Steve and I am not to far from you as I live in Wiltshire and my parents live in reading 

Hi Damon, I am definitely not your mate Steve! I am also a VHRA member. I thought I was the only member with a Dodge but guess not! Hope to see you at some VHRA events.

Simon

On 14/02/2018 at 3:06 AM, Frank Elder said:

Are you going to make a gasser out of it?

Hi not my sort of thing really we do have a nice collection of gasser's here in the UK and we have the gasser circus that race at two tracks here.

• Thanks 1