Clements BBQ raffle.

B1B Keven

I'm donating a '51- '53 Dodge truck gauge refurbishing service to the BBQ.

All proceeds will be donated to Tim to help cover the cost of food stuffs.

Winning bidder can pay me through Pay Pal and then I'll send Tim the money (minus shipping costs. $15).

Bidding ends one week before the BBQ.

Place your bid here in the thread.

Bid up folks! :)

Keven

003 - Copy (10).JPG

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, pflaming said:

So does Tim gets the totality of the bids and the highest bid gets the cluster? 

Yes, minus shipping. The highest bid gets the cluster/gauge refurbishing service. If someone doesn't have

a gauge cluster, I can provide one for an additional charge of $50.

I can't thank you guys enough for the effort you make!

I've only made money one year....and I donated it to Merle's favorite charity since he traveled so far that year.

I haven't had the opportunity since then.

I realize a lot of guys make long trips to the BBQ...driving, plane tickets, etc.....and it ain't cheap!

There is no entry fee, there is no vehicle display fee, there is no food fees.....its a genuine gathering of friends.

My house has guests every year camping in and out for free.

Its been that way since 2008 and it won't change!  Donations ARE welcome, and I hope everyone who does help out makes it to the event!

Keven....thank you brother. :)

Tim aka 48Dodger

• Thanks 2

Tim, for those of us who can’t attend, and have a ‘50 so ‘51 clusters do us no good, but love the videos and pictures that come from the bbq, I think $25.  Would be a great contribution from those of us too busy or not brave enough to make the drive. Will Paypal work??

• Thanks 1

Anyone kind enough to bid on Keven's beautiful craftsmanship, make a donation to the BBQ, even if they can't make it, is awesome in my book.

I promise if the funds "exceed the need"....I will donate it to this website, p15-d24.com.

My email for paypal is:  blackcoyoteranch@yahoo.com

I promise to post more videos this time around to say thank you to everyone.

Tim aka 48D

Well, how about I change it to a gauge cluster service? '48-'53 trucks. Might generate more monies for Tim.

I offer this service on e-Bay for $250.

Your gauges will be disassembled, cleaned, repainted, refaced and adjusted.
The chrome will be cleaned with 0000 steel wool.
The glass will be cleaned.
The mechanical temperature gauge will be rebuilt if needed (new bulb and tube).

4850gauges.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How about even earlier gauges. I am thinking seriously of buying a 47 Fargo I have been chasing for a while. Gauges would be same as 47 Dodge which I believe has two groups of two gauges. I know it needs gauges but what is offered above would not work.

Like these.

5a8f2502bfa17_DSC01648.JPG.17c2fde6cee1e6de59e47825a9e879db1.jpg.45ec82754a9b6fdbb09a6bc167e7c575.jpg

Edited by RobertKB

Sorry, blew my budget for this year. I have a set for you to do if you do this next year.... 

Edited by Brent B3B

2 hours ago, RobertKB said:

How about even earlier gauges. I am thinking seriously of buying a 47 Fargo I have been chasing for a while. Gauges would be same as 47 Dodge which I believe has two groups of two gauges. I know it needs gauges but what is offered above would not work.

Like these.

5a8f2502bfa17_DSC01648.JPG.17c2fde6cee1e6de59e47825a9e879db1.jpg.45ec82754a9b6fdbb09a6bc167e7c575.jpg

Sorry. Those are more expensive to refurbish. They require new glass because the lettering is etched on the back.

7 hours ago, B1B Keven said:

Sorry. Those are more expensive to refurbish. They require new glass because the lettering is etched on the back.

OK thanks. I appreciate the response. I would have been bidding otherwise. Hope you get some bids. It's sure for a good cause.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...