vacation

chuck 47 plym

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Frank Elder said:

Maybe it's a chivvy.......

MS_SD_Murdo_ERN2.jpg

I saw this car (these cars????) in the 1980's when I stopped at the museum.  It was a must-see for me because P23's are my favorite cars.   One of the attendants told me they built it in 1965 and car was deemed a traffic hazard by the State Police and ruled off the road.

On 4/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, Frank Elder said:

Maybe it's a chivvy.......

MS_SD_Murdo_ERN2.jpg

Thanks for posting this.. There were twin brothers here who owned a '56 Ford built like this... Everybody loved seeing them driving it, one in the front and one in the back.. They were in every parade around here for many, many years.. They passed away quite a while back...  I don't know what happened to the car but I haven't seen it in a long time.. 

On 4/3/2018 at 8:36 PM, JerseyHarold said:

I saw this car (these cars????) in the 1980's when I stopped at the museum.  It was a must-see for me because P23's are my favorite cars.   One of the attendants told me they built it in 1965 and car was deemed a traffic hazard by the State Police and ruled off the road.

It was in a shed when I went through there in 2000. Of course even that was 18 years ago!