D24 Interior Trim Painted in Wood Grain

matthewshook

Hello Everyone,

Aside from commenting on a few posts, I'm relatively new to the forum, and I apologize in advance if this is not the venue to sell things.

With that in mind, I have a complete set of the Interior Window Trim and Dash pieces that have been repainted in wood grain, and they look amazing, and I don't need them.  I will post pictures later, but I thought I'd drop a line out there and see just how many of us restoring the old D24's and other models are in need of this kind of job.  An elderly gentlemen I know near Onsted, MI strips down, repairs where needed, then repaints by hand, in a multi step process, the wood grain appearance of the inside Window Trim and Dash. 

Right now, I have a 46-48 4 door Sedan set that I am trying to sell.  This is for the Suicide doors, not the Town Sedan.

It includes the rear window trim, the rear flip out window trim with glass, rear suicide door window trim, front door window trim, Windshield trim, Rear view mirror and rear view mirror bracket, Dash, Glove box door, and two smaller pieces that go on the side of the dash.  I also have the chrome dash pieces, if interested.

If you have a 2dr coupe or even a totally different make/model, Edd can still repaint them for you, you just need to get in touch with me or him.

I am restoring my 46 4dr sedan, and I had him repaint my set, but I figured since I had a second set, why not do both at the same time?  Now I'd like to sell them, and recoupe some of my expense.

Stand by for pictures.  They are Amazing!

That's impressive. Out of interest, does anyone know how a 41 Dodge Kingsway would have been finished on the dash? Mine appears to be the original body colour (a maroon metallic), but the window trims are grey.

Hand woodgraining is an art. On my other project I had the garnish moldings Hydro dipped. There are thousands of different colors and patterns so finding one for the mopar might take awhile but I'm sure theres one out there.

IMG_0470.JPG