1954 Chrysler Trim Clips? Help!

saiers

I've been stalled on my 1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe for some time now due to needing to  source trim clips.

I need many of them as they are disintegrating or in many cases missing from when the previous owner stripped the car down.

Anyone have a stockpile or any leads on where I can get them?

Only possible source I can recommend is Restoration Specialties and you can source their catalog online if you do not have one.  Best to call and talk to Steve, he is the Mopar go to guy there.  In many cases you may not find what you looking for in NOS.  I know it may not be the information you want to hear but in most cases I fashioned my own clips including curved ones, offsets and staggered ends out of these...most all holes are accessible from the back side to install the trim with the nuts, specify you want the nuts with sealer if you chose to make your own.  Listing below  just shows picture of the style clip I am speaking of

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-BULK-Qty-10-24-x-3-4-Universal-Moulding-Fastener-19378/122895907207?epid=1822233620&hash=item1c9d2ab987:g:PngAAOSw3KFWfG2f&vxp=mtr

58 minutes ago, desoto1939 said:

try restoration supply in Windber Pa.  They have alot of clips and fasteners   814-467-9842      www.restorationspecialties.com

rich hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

I agree. I have always managed to get all the clips I needed from them. Very helpful over the phone as well.

Thanks for the leads. Very helpful.

I will get started on some searching tomorrow.

I have a 1954 Windsor I want to part with.  You can have the entire car for little money.  I can't find an engine for it and I have thrown in the towel.  I need the space for my 1937 instead.  Please PM me.