Coffee cup holders

pflaming

Based on a cheap effective approach, this would be very effective to conform around the shape of the cup anywhere you sit it and at the same time contain any spill....am sure it would be right at home....you shop cat would be  happy with this also...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Coatney said:

This works for me.

door knob.jpg

Don, if Andydodge is out of the corner, it’s your turn!

1 hour ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Based on a cheap effective approach, this would be very effective to conform around the shape of the cup anywhere you sit it and at the same time contain any spill....am sure it would be right at home....you shop cat would be  happy with this also...

cheap cup holder.jpg

Tim, please go and join Don!

• Thanks 1

I think I have posted on this subject two very effective cup holders and while most folks could be creative if they turn their mind to it they often like to take the easy way out and mimic others who have plodded forward.  Of the two cup holders posted, one appears to be a simple bolt in but, surprise,  will require some welding for a proper base and the other will require some mods to the dash but both with work are effective units.Maybe I missed the cup holder you posted for the man to consider?  Many miss the humor and call foul while plowing right over the valid examples given, sorry if my humor does not sit well with you.....ON RE-READING YOUR REPLY and if in regard to Don you mean stand in the corner, I agree and delay my last on your posting an example and will go stand in my corner for poor humor

Edited by Plymouthy Adams