Looking for a carb rebuild part

Uberchin

Wondering if I can get some help here. I recently rebuilt the stock carb in my 47 Chrysler Windsor and the kit I used didn't come with one of the replacement 'plungers'. It had the plunger with the flat rod but not the one with the solid rod. I also seems that every kit I find only has the flat one included. Unfortunately, the solid rod one is in need of replacement because part of the gasket on the bottom is deteriorated.  Any help on where I can find one would be appreciated. 

I have a carb kit that has both in it. The kit is a NOS Bendix P&D Karb-Kit K-3021B. The application I think may be different than yours, according to the instructions in the kit it is for BB Models E7L1,L2,L3, and L4. 1949-1950 Chrysler Fluid drive and M6 Trans. The picture is of the "round" shaft plunger that is in the kit. Note the slot at the end of the shaft. If this will work for you let me know.

Plunger.jpg.3b90f73a2ab818ababbe5b6a93243bfe.jpg

My 1941 Windsor had the dashpot plungers as well.

The carb kit I got from Mike's had the extra gasket for the round rod but you had to use the original rod with the new plunger.

http://www.carburetor-parts.com/Carter-BB-BBR1-BBR2-Dashpot-Type-Carburetor-Kit_p_637.html

I think the '47 had the same kit you could check. They might even sell the second plunger gasket separately.

Edited by 1949 Goat

On 1/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, vintage6t said:

I have a carb kit that has both in it. The kit is a NOS Bendix P&D Karb-Kit K-3021B. The application I think may be different than yours, according to the instructions in the kit it is for BB Models E7L1,L2,L3, and L4. 1949-1950 Chrysler Fluid drive and M6 Trans. The picture is of the "round" shaft plunger that is in the kit. Note the slot at the end of the shaft. If this will work for you let me know.

Plunger.jpg.3b90f73a2ab818ababbe5b6a93243bfe.jpg

That's the exact part I need. What would you want for it? Mine in pretty roached.

20180125_175141.jpg