Mystery project

ggdad1951

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Todd B said:

Very nice. I feel sorry for the first bird that craps on the ram.  

If tne birds come place very small nails in  line and the will not land OR train a cat to sleep up there! LOL 

15 hours ago, Todd B said:

Any concerns if we get another snow fall like a month ago?

I would build an awning for it ?

or maybe put a heat lamp in the light fixture..... hey, like my brooding house LOL

just kidding around, I like it! Did Ed actually get to practice painting? It looks great from here

7 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

I would build an awning for it ?

or maybe put a heat lamp in the light fixture..... hey, like my brooding house LOL

just kidding around, I like it! Did Ed actually get to practice painting? It looks great from here

no Ed didn't get to paint it, he was busy and didn't have the space set up yet for when I wanted it done by.   I paid a guy I know to have it blasted and painted....it's quick and dirty: dents not repaired, some runs, etc.   It's not gonna rust and for the most part could come off and get put right back on a truck (just a tab welded on each wing to hold the cowl fill piece..

• 11 months later...
17 hours ago, Merle Coggins said:

Now the same green. What's up with that?

Assuming you meant "NOT" instead of now....I wasn't about to go and spend a ton of money on a small batch of paint to match so a vastly different green was good enough.  The man door was painted with left over paint at a different friends place.

That tailgate has got to be made functional so I can sit under the window and take in the majesty of the Minnesota sunshine!

48D