Your chance to be famous...

Sponsored By  

that is, your car will be famous!

I need two photos, one of a P15 from the front and a D24 from the back for a promotional project we are working on. I've included a couple samples to give you an idea what is desired. First a relatively uncluttered background makes life easier for me. For the P15 just slightly height than hood so the top of the steering wheel, clear view of the rear window and rear view mirror are visible. For the D24, I would prefer a biz coupe if possible, with the photo angle high enough to see the mirror through the rear window ( and hopefully the top of the steering wheel.) But if you have a sedan or coupe, especially with the fluid drive script on the back, submit it!

For both, if your a camera buff, try with wide angle and a short tele, just looking something visually interesting. But they need to be shot straight down the front to back centerline of the vehicle. Also no driver or passenger.  High quality cell phone images are good to, but no HDR images. Looking for a sharp, well exposed image.

Now here's the catch, if your car's image is selected you will need to sign a photo release allowing me to use it for reproduction without compensation.  That's it, and you have bragging rights your car is the poster car for p15-d24.com.   

Truck guys, don't worry, we will be doing the same project for you after I get this one wrapped up.  Send your photos to info@p15-d24.com.  I want to make a choice by early next week so get your cameras out and get the pics of your car to me! 

front.jpeg

back.jpg

31 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

what body condition you looking for ..is this in promotion of the hobby and examples of finished vehicles or is this to promote a drive toward getting immunized against tetanus?   Seriously though. stipulations on paint and body?????

Decent body condition, no dents, missing components etc. If it was all one color it would be good. 10-20 footer. 

1 hour ago, casper50 said:

Can't get mine out of the garage right now.  Too much snow.  Sorry about the garage clutter.  If this is something you'd be interested in I'll wash it and retake it.5a5e575856ab5_IMG_1771(1).jpg.9d0ff09c4d8d1a3670585702a6f677d1.jpg

That's pretty good except the lighting is pretty bad. Give it another shot if you can outside when the weather breaks. 

Hi P15-D24,

This picture was taken last fall.

According to '46-'48 'Parts List', D-24s were available without the "Fluid Drive", hence my unmarked rear bumper.

Walt

IMG_2565.jpg