Thomba48

Heater duct 1949/ 1950 Plymouth

I am looking for the above item.

I know on ebay there are two types of offerings available. A very cheap one - that is exactly how this item looks like. And another one for basically 190$ - amazingly expensive.

Maybe you happen to have anything in-between or a pre-owned one in very good condition?

thanks

Sorry - made a mistake. This should be listed under wanted. How can I do that???

Paul Taylor's reproduction is first class .  I have used several of them   $149 plus shipping is not a bad price when you consider it fits right and looks right and even comes with screws for attachment.  Paul advertises in the Plymoutb Bulletin and is known to me.   pwjitaylor @ msn .com          805 4897822    California

7 hours ago, dpollo said:

Paul Taylor's reproduction is first class .  I have used several of them   $149 plus shipping is not a bad price when you consider it fits right and looks right and even comes with screws for attachment.  Paul advertises in the Plymoutb Bulletin and is known to me.   pwjitaylor @ msn .com          805 4897822    California

Thanks

On 11.1.2018 at 1:31 AM, dpollo said:

Not the most responsive guy! I am still waiting for him to respond to my email :-)