floor shifter

Plymouthy Adams

I have always stated I don't much care for the three on the tree.....prefer instead the floor shift....I know the purpose behind this shifter but for real, this is one UGLY STICK...seen 747's with less complicated flight controls...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

You know through out all the pics you see on Facebook and any and all the other car sites, there are always cars that one does not like, I get that. I hate to see an older anything with 20" rims, that drives me to want to blast that person with......"what the hells the matter with you"? But I always remember what my mom taught us kids as we grew up................."if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut". So as I peruse the sites and see these horrible paint jobs, giant wheels and other things I think look stupid, I just keep on scrolling down and keep my mouth shut.

• Like 1

as I said it has its purpose...here is the front end of the setup........very high level of trim and paint for what looks to be for all purposes a dedicated dragstrip car...I can not even imagine the cost to built this car to this level.....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

many do not care for the early A body design, it is often an immediate hate or love vehicle...personally  I like the early style and for sure this build pushes the performance over the top for sure...I finally found a half decent 61 Lancer a while back..sticking with the   /6