new find for new guy

oldsid

Just joined forum as I recently ran across a project I couldnt turn down... Car guy for many decades... but was checking the "projects" adds starting to look for one for my boy. So unexpectedly found a 41 dodge 5 window only had been listed a few hours. Long story short within a few hrs paid some cash over the inet so the owner would hold it and drove to where the roads just about end in Northern Ontario. The good... all there, extra front clip, extra bumpers, dash, glass/parts, all chrome, engine complete, interior rough but orig, trailer-ed her home, changed fluids, fuel, battery and started and ran like a champ, even drove her down the road. The bad...floors gone, and have to find another project for son:). maybe. 

Just amazed that found this in garage and it survived all these years. Going to keep in touch with seller as it was hard to part with for them. So im hoping that youll all share your knowledge as we dive into "Molly" and start the process to get her back on the road. Included a couple of pics as she sits. 

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year 

3 - Copy.JPG

1 - Copy.JPG

• Like 3

You may wish to send me a PM as I have a NORS grille for this car (Canadian)  

It is somewhat shelf worn but is cast aluminum and will polish up nicely.