Merry Christmas & A Safe And Happy New Year

Trucker Tim

43 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

is that some kind of red nose attached to Rudolf the Plodge

Sometimes those 6-volt headlamps aren't quite enough on a dark December night...

About those presents up top — they are liquor store boxes wrapped in dollar-store plastic tablecloths, and ballasted with bits of scrap metal, rocks, water jugs etc.  I've used them for several Christmases on the Dodge or in back of the '26 T Touring.

A couple of years ago, two presents went missing overnight. I chuckle to think of the thieves' disappointment to unwrap their ill-gotten loot to find only a couple of broken bricks.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, greg g said:

Still have the arctic trek knobies on.  Ready for another ice road trip?  

No Arctic travel plans in the works — as a matter of fact, they replaced that 112-mile ice road from Inuvik to Tuktoyaktuk this year with some new-fangled all-weather gravel job. Very glad we drove the ice when we had the chance.

Anyway, I put the studded knobbies on the Dodge every winter — the Dodge, the T, and my bike are my winter transportation since I sold my modern a couple years ago (we usually drive Michelle's PT Cruiser when we travel together).  The bike has studded winter tires and I have chains for the Model T, although deep enough snowfall to use them is increasingly-rare.

26T alley chains mres.jpg

Icy alley mres.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Guys!
Had 4 inches of snow in Southeast Iowa Saturday.
Yesterday was beautiful. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
3 degrees when we got up at 05:30 today. Up to 9 degrees now!
The technical scientific meteorologist terminology for this weather is "YUCK"!

I love all the pictures and comments. The car top full of presents is so neat.

Years ago I had a pretty cool winter toy but we sold it when we had our boat built.

5a42bd98d063b_BombiLF(400x270).jpg.f85d338187033d1081a0c9704e1a6143.jpg