Throttle, choke, head light knobs

Bobby198412

Glass half empty/ Glass half full don't both means its time for a beer run???  all joking aside  we all have a car budget,to some guys that means a couple grand a month, (i wish) some of us work more on a couple hundred a month or less.  In my case its done more for the love of working on something simple with my dad and my kids. I always have a list of parts needed for the next step  or 10-steps down the road even..   On thing my dad told me the other day  that seems to be sticking with me...." you need 3 things to make this work  time, energy and money, hope you can get 2 out of 3!"  Im hoping with his time & my kids energy  this will get done....... oh crap  that means im the money...   I may have to re think things

I just bought a set of the knobs fromVintage American parts. He had them listed for $132 or best offer. I offered $100 and he took it. He's sending throttle, choke, and head lights knob, 2- 49 "cables and 2 crome bezels to hold the cables on. This includes shipping I think this is a great deal.

1940-1941-1942-DESOTO-DASH-KNOB-COMPLETE-SET-SPECIAL-DELUXE-MOPAR

7 minutes ago, bobostski said:

I just bought a set of the knobs fromVintage American parts. He had them listed for $132 or best offer. I offered $100 and he took it. He's sending throttle, choke, and head lights knob, 2- 49 "cables and 2 crome bezels to hold the cables on. This includes shipping I think this is a great deal.

1940-1941-1942-DESOTO-DASH-KNOB-COMPLETE-SET-SPECIAL-DELUXE-MOPAR

and..............there you go.....what I have said a number of times......contact the man and make a reasonable offer....

mike @ vap is a great man, i have bought many things from him and he gave me deals you wouldnt believe 

when i call other dealers there salesman have no personallity and know nothing! 

when you call him he answers and is friendly and trys to help even if he wont make a sale with you.

when i asked him about interior he told me to buy it from SMS auto fabric no benefit to him

he sold me a a brand new gas tank for 175.00

RIGHT NOW HE IS SELLING  FUEL PUMPS FOR FLATHEAD 6 CHEAPER THAN ANYONE ON EBAY AT 61.99 HOW CAN YOU SAY HIS PRICES ARE HIGH! 

HIS FEEDBACK IS AMAZING AND HES A POWER SELLER!

HE INVESTS ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO MAKE PRODUCTS NO ONE HAS GIVE HIM A BREAK, BECAUSE OF HIM MY CAR LOOKS BETTER AND DRIVES BETTER! 

not to mention his shipping is so fast i ordered the tank monday it arrived wednesday!

HE IS THE BEST VENDOR I EVER DEALTH WITH AND BLOWS THE REST OF THEM AWAY, I DONT MIND PAYING A FEW BUCKS MORE TO HIM BECAUSE DEALING WITH HIM IS WORTH IT! 

HE TOLD ME THE KNOBS COST HIM OVER 6,000 DOLLARS IN TOOLING ALONE! 

Edited by jiffyjet1011

15 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

ya I just have a hard time getting past all the issues he was part of on this forum! 

I think we all remember that, for sure he has moved along and seems to have found his niche in life so to speak.....I have dealt with him a couple times and the transactions were favorable when I bought from him and again when I sold stuff to him.