Wheel Cylinders And Shoes

Rebar1968

Hello and thanks in advance 

I'm looking to replace the rear brakes, 11" and the 4 wheel cylinders on my 1949 Fargo think its actually a 1950 FN1  

I see a few options for wheel cylinders the style I have most say 12" shoes, but I have yet to see a 11" option, most fit the cars and the part number is a variance of 10580 and up for the 4 cylinders are these the proper ones, do they just fit the cars, or are all the ones with that body the same, has any one found any other resources for the 11" rear shoes being in Canada  its like a 3rd goes for shipping and then duty so it get expensive, fast there is a fairly close place that still relines the shoes  if the cylinders are the same as its a good dorman number any help would be greatly appreciated, on a real fixed budget to get this old boy to move and stop do not want to put the for sale sign in it 

I had mine relined at a local forklift shop. As for wheel cylinders, you can get the raybestas for $60 Canadian which worked really good, or the napa for less (but I had trouble with the angle the line came in and had to move the two Napa ones to the front as it uses the rubber flex lines) Napa UP 3596 and UP 3595,  Raybesta WC3596 and WC3595.
So now I got two Napa on the front and two raybestas on the back