free parts

i got some parts listed on the for sale section but will no longer be selling them instead we will be giving them to anyone who needs them as long as they pay for shipping just hoping every ones holiday is going better then ours. if you need parts go  a head and message us and we will respond asap       

not to sure if any of the parts we have listed can be used on cars if you think can and you need them let us know we are honest people we will send them 

Happy Holidays to you and yours from Ours 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flatie46 said:

Its very commendable giving these parts away. I read about your situation in another post. I will be praying for you, hope things work out for you and your family.

Thank you very much and we greatly appreciate it.  Happy Holiday's to you & yours from ours.  Its our way of saying thank you to all here on the forums.