free parts

i got some parts listed on the for sale section but will no longer be selling them instead we will be giving them to anyone who needs them as long as they pay for shipping just hoping every ones holiday is going better then ours. if you need parts go  a head and message us and we will respond asap

we are honest people we will send the parts

Happy Holidays to you and yours from Ours 

Edited by 56 c3 & 47 wfa 32 dodge pu

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MOPARNUTS said:

I'm looking for B1D 1 Ton front (11 in.) and rear (14 in.) brake drums. All are 6 lug. 

Any such parts?

Thanks.

No they are 5 lug on the drums that i have here but you are welcome to them if you ever need them. i have 2 rear drums and i believe i got 1 front one im not sure on the inches i can measure them when i get home just give me a couple of hours and i will message you back 

2 hours ago, MOPARNUTS said:

I'm looking for B1D 1 Ton front (11 in.) and rear (14 in.) brake drums. All are 6 lug. 

Any such parts?

Thanks.

From the outer lip they measure 18 inch and from the inner 16 1/8. Here is a picture of the ones i got 

20180224_115353.jpg

Thanks so much for the offer. I sure appreciate your effort.

I'm  not sure what those would fit, but not my B1D.

If I run into anyone looking for those in my research I  will be sure to let them know.

Warm regards.

MoparNuts - I have a B1D 1950 full rolling chasis with just cab on it.

All four wheels are good, brakes redone not too long ago. Was a driver just a couple years ago.

It's my parts truck and I'm working on a 1/2 ton B1B so the 1 ton drums and 126 wheel base is not going to be used by me.

I was planning to put the whole enchilada up for sale on our classifieds section when I'm done picking what I needed off it. PM me if you are interested in it.

I'm not planning to part it out at this point I'd rather send the whole frame and running gear to a good home in tact.

I'm in Vermont - 05452.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

jmooner3

I commend you for keeping these scarce parts in circulation. Getting the old gal across  the continent (I'm in British Columbia, Canada) would be a challenge. Drums alone would be a little easier. But I understand  your desire to keep her whole if possible.

I may have a line on some drums - I  should know in a couple of weeks. If that falls through, I'll get back to you to see how you are making out with it.

And if I hear of anyone needing a rolling chasis I will be sure to let them know.

Thanks for your info