New parts supply

51Meadowbrook

Yep, I obtained one of Tom Langdons HEI dissys for the 230 engine I intended to install in the 41 Plymouth Coupe I had however when I obtained it I decided to use it on the stock 201 cube engine firstly and found it to be the best thing I had installed on the car.........previously it was a matter of turning the key, pump the gas pedal, play with the choke and eventually it started.......hopefully.........with the HEI I was able to lean in thru the drivers window from outside, turn the key without touching the choke nor gas pedal and it would start, no questions asked..........it had been converted to 12volts and ran a later model key ignition/start switch so this was possible to do..............would recommend dealing with Tom as it was sent promptly, packed well and was just as described..........I would have used a set of the Fenton style headers he does also but they would have not cleared the RHD steering box and clutch/brake  pedals............regards, Andy Douglas   

• Like 2