Duel carb intake

Douglas

Offy twin intakes for the 23" engine are still available, but for the 25" engine try Earl Edgerton as far as I know he does make them, I think Fenton and Edmunds both did intakes for the DeSoto/Chrysler 25" engine but that was back in the 50's tho' they do turn up on ebay.......George Ashe makes various intakes for mopar side valve 6's as well...............andyd 

Douglas,

I called a friend of mine in Idaho that has a lot of old speed equipment. Ted told me he has a dual carb manifold for a 25" Chrysler engine. It does not have a heat riser so it would be cold hearted in the winter months. Ted will have to dig it out of the basement parts room, then he will get back to me. Wm

8 hours ago, MarkAubuchon said:

call George,  He actually makes a 3 carb set up for the big blocks.

George makes dual and tri carb intakes for both 23 or 25 inch engines.

He did cast a beautiful dual carb intake for the 23.5 inch engines too.

He rebuilds carbs 2nd to none and makes beautiful well functioning carb linkages.

Give him a call.

Edgy makes some kinda dual carb intakes for 2 bbls not sure if he has 1 bbl designs and it might be pricey.

Ellis, Fenton, Edmund's, Sharp, Thickstun, and Tattersfield all made dual intakes for 23 inch mopars.  There was a company that made stuff for marine applications but a can't remember the name.(Nicson) There are still some of these vintage castings out there at swap meets and auction sites if you are patient and have deep pockets.

Edited by greg g

Just a note the AoK built intakes the cast items will most likely be collectors items at some point.

As compared to other intakes they have not cast all that many and with Georges name on it it will be a Mopar Flathead commemorative piece. George is advancing in age next month he is 86 not sure how long he can continue to do what he does....just a fyi

20 hours ago, blucarsdn said:

Douglas,

I called a friend of mine in Idaho that has a lot of old speed equipment. Ted told me he has a dual carb manifold for a 25" Chrysler engine. It does not have a heat riser so it would be cold hearted in the winter months. Ted will have to dig it out of the basement parts room, then he will get back to me. Wm

That would be great. I’ll keep and eye out for the post or I can give out my number. 

17 hours ago, 55 Fargo Spitfire said:

George makes dual and tri carb intakes for both 23 or 25 inch engines.

He did cast a beautiful dual carb intake for the 23.5 inch engines too.

He rebuilds carbs 2nd to none and makes beautiful well functioning carb linkages.

Give him a call.

Edgy makes some kinda dual carb intakes for 2 bbls not sure if he has 1 bbl designs and it might be pricey.

Where would I find his number?