Master cylinder 34 Plymouth

rageracing

I've had 4 wheel discs on my 1940 Dodge since the mid 70's and use an Oz dual circuit master cylinder......what are the discs you have from and if they are a kit or whatever what master cylinder is recomended to use...........I would also suggest using a power booster as discs generally require a higher line pressure............as mentioned what are your discs & calipers?...........andyd 

No need for a booster, just match master cylinder bore size of the application. Smaller bore size of MC requires less foot pressure at the pedal. Contact ECI Brakes they may be able steer you in the correct direction.

http://www.ecihotrodbrakes.com/brake_facts.html

11 hours ago, rageracing said:

Rebuilding the brakes on my 34 PE.  Was wondering if anyone knows of an upgraded master cylinder to use besides just rebuilding the original.  Would like to go dual reservoir sine I converted it to all disc brakes. 

Thanks

I think the '34 Plymouth uses pretty much the same master cylinder as the '33. If so, then the Raybestos MC544 master cylinder is a straight bolt in. That is, however, a single not a dual cylinder unit. Perhaps a look at cross overs on the MC544 would turn up a dual unit.