Seat Covers USA

plymouthcranbrook

Plymouthcranbrook

Would I be assuming too much if I equated “worn” with “patina”? As for the stains, do you think they could be cleaned, either with a mild upholstery shampoo, or perhaps a dry-cleaning solution? Do you think that would be an acceptable alternative, or is the fabric beyond that? Just a tho’t . . .  Warmest regards on a cold December day.

after looking at their webpage ns saw how some of the covers fit over the examples that they are demonstrating I noticed that alot of the seat covers were not a great fit and they had bulges and pockets.  i would be concerned that if this is the quality that they show on their webpage and they should be showing their best quality then I would wonder about the fit on a car seat that is over 50-70 years old. Just my 25 cents worth of observation.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 1

I have no idea where the seat covers came from in my D-24. But I am 70 years old and the seat covers look better than I do naked with my lumps and bulges. Perhaps I should post a poll on who wants to see me naked with my lumps and bulges??? I might have to charge a few bucks to post that picture so if interested ante up.

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

Hey Don the original 70 year old seat covers look great. They are nice and tight and seem to fit the contour of the seats very well.  They look to fit better than the ones that are custom made in the above link that the other members was showing.  Quality counts.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939,

I also noticed the puckering, and overall poor fitment. I also agree with you—a company would logically display their best work. However, if that’s their best work . . . .  Best regards to you, and yours.

Don,

When in active practice, I saw plenty of people without clothes on, young, old, and in between. So, not to be rude or insensitive, but I think I’ll take a pass on your naked photos, so I can’t provide any financial incentives in that regards. Now, do I understand you to say that those seat covers, which look very nice, by the way, are 70 years old??? Anyway, warmest regards to you, and to yours.