Rearview Mirror Question

Trucker Tim

Hello Crew.

I went back through the archives and did a little reading on outside rearview mirrors.

Anyone have a favorite model? How about the best quality? Largest diameter?  

Too many years of driving a semi have me a bit nervous to operate with proper vision to the rear. Don't want to scratch the "new" 48 Plymouth!   

Any help and opinions will be greatly welcomed. :)

I anguished over this. I would have like to put on a pair of West Coast,rs but the thought of drilling holes into my pristine doors made me cringe. I ended up buying a set of 5" round black for that period correct look on my '50 B2B; never put thought hem on. Bought a pair of 5x7 with chrome backs 'cause like you I want to "see". Put one on and was a big improvement over the 5" round wide angle that came on the truck when I bought her. 

Things don't always go as planned wit Roxanne and I. Took me all weekend to change my engine and tranny oils. Got 'er done and she isn't leaking any more that previously :) See my other post LOL

20171028_164828.jpg